An interesting news story on CNN no less about a Russian professor's predicting the disintegration of the US and its formation into regional blocks/countries by 2010.
It's a big story over there.
Who knows? What's interesting is that in the past 10 years we've seen some fairly uncommon things:
- impeachment of a president
- US aggressive war violating international law
- stolen elections
- outright government spying on American citizens
- an African American elected president
- economic meltdown
- non-impeachment of a president and cronies who have committed numerous crimes, including war crimes
This is an off the cuff list. I may add as other oddities come to mind. Anyone care to add to the list?